CIS Delivery Analyst
Energy Services Group, Inc. (ESG) provides e-Commerce data processing, billing, scheduling, and settlement services to participants in competitive energy markets.
ESG’s Prospect to Cash (P2C) services provide CIS (customer information system) and back office support services for prospecting, enrollment, EDI transaction management, billing, collections, cash processing, AR management and requisite operational, financial and regulatory reports for retail energy suppliers. The service currently supports client electric and gas operations behind multiple utilities in the NE, PJM, NY, MISO and TX markets and we are expanding rapidly.
Selected individual will be primarily responsible for working with clients to define functional requirements, during implementation and then with the team to configure and test the P2C Billing & CIS application to meet those requirements. This team-based position will work with other business analysts, project managers, and development team members to develop features and enhancements. Qualified candidates should exhibit strong analytical skills, identify critical issues with ease and deliver and communicate knowledge and information in an intuitive, informative, and well-organized manner at all levels of an organization.
- Determine and document client functional requirements to meet initial and ongoing implementation objectives
- Work with client and other team members to formulate best approach using P2C configurations and objects to fulfill requirements
- Act as liaison and communicate effectively with client business users, other team members, and IT to resolve systems/application needs and issues
- Perform system administration tasks including but not limited to application security, configuration, maintenance, upgrades, debugging, reporting, issue resolution
- Develop functional test plans to meet client and market implementation requirements
- Participate in testing efforts to ensure issues are identified and resolved and that P2C implementations meet the client defined requirements
- Recommend and define functional enhancements and effective operational process work flows to support ongoing or changing client business activities to improve the ongoing product.
- Participate in improvement and monitoring of quality controls and risk mitigation strategies to ensure service excellence, regulatory compliance and SAS70 compliance for the ongoing service offering
- Minimum 4-6 years experience as Business Analyst or System Analyst in the energy industry; demonstrated working knowledge of CIS and energy billing systems and related operational processes a plus
- Experience implementing/configuring energy Customer Information Systems or Retail Energy Transaction Management systems preferred
- Ability to lead the introduction, enhancement, and maintenance of technology in functional areas
- Critical thinker with proven ability to solve problems creatively and identify solutions to non-standard requests
- Must be self directed and demonstrate initiative
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
ESG offers employees competitive salaries with great benefits, including 401k, health, and dental insurance.
Position Type: Full Time, Employee
Please send resumes in confidence to Jobs@EnergyServicesGroup.net or fax to 781-871-0792.