Energy Services Group, Inc. (ESG) provides e-Commerce data processing, billing, scheduling, and settlement services to participants in competitive energy markets.
This position is located in the South Shore of the Boston area.
This position is responsible for management of client specifications, managing transaction set rollout programs across the trading base, and validating and maintaining client/trading partner relationships including testing new transactional functionality and client integration. This position interfaces daily with counterparts within client’s back office systems to ensure consistent transaction integrity and full data guidelines compliance. The position’s principal objective is to ensure viable data partnerships are created, maintained, and that they result in effective transfer of data into/out from internal application systems.
Responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Analyze, evaluate and define client needs
- Create and execute implementation test plans
- Create data dictionaries, data mapping guidelines and other pertinent documentation
- Manage client and trading partner requirements as well as offer solutions
- Interpretation of market specific Implementation Guidelines and format specifications (EDI, XML, etc)
- Monitor market conditions
- Perform unit testing translation solutions
- Support the daily transaction environment and resolve issues related to transmission and customer, and carrier data flow integrity, audits and controls.
- Communicate with internal resources within Mapping, Production, QA and Development/IT departments
- Manage testing with trading partners in support of established testing plans
- Identify cross-market business rule and data validations as well file specification consistency
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Ability to work on multiple projects, meet tight deadlines, and creatively solve problems
- Ability to work with both business and technical personnel
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Two plus years of experience providing project implementation support
- Working knowledge of a variety of file formats, EDI X12 standards a plus
ESG offers competitive salaries, great benefits, including 401k, health, and dental insurance.
Position Type: Full Time Employee
Please send resumes in confidence to Jobs@EnergyServicesGroup.net or fax to 781-871-0792.