This position plays a key role in providing accurate, efficient outsourced wholesale services to our clients. The successful candidate will perform and monitor the processes to maintain accounts, generate energy schedules, generate settlement-related reports and resolve inquiries. An equally important aspect of the position is to ensure accurate processing of deregulated market transactions and accurate retrieval of ISO-sourced wholesale data. The ability to execute complex resolution paths with strong analytical skills to review data, analyze the situation, diagnose a resolution and perform necessary actions is required. Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus is expected.
- Research and resolve transaction or business process exceptions daily. This could involve reviewing data, analyzing information, diagnosing the solution and performing all system and/or market corrections.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute transaction or customer care reports as required
- Monitor daily reports and perform quality control processes to ensure accurate processing of information and adherence to defined audit controls & research and resolve identified discrepancies.
- Enter, validate, and maintain wholesale energy determinants as required
- Investigate and resolve production related issues related to the wholesale service operation
- Interact with customers for service-related inquiries, respond to inquiries, and participate and assist in coordination of resolution activities
- Respond to service-related or market rule questions. This may require research of market rules, utility specific information, and/or interaction with market entities such as market clearing houses, utilities, or regulatory bodies.
- Assist with implementation of new markets, trading partners or clients as required. This may include data entry, assistance with conversion, testing and/or preparation of training materials.
- Gain a working understanding of ESG’s overall business processes as well as the system functionality that supports those processes. This will include developing a strong working relationship with other departments that support the overall delivery of our outsourced service offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- Quality control focused, highly organized, and highly detail oriented
- 2 – 3 years of experience in billing or customer care processes with retail energy, wholesale energy, or utility experience is a plus
- Customer focused
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Firm commitment to achieving deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere where priorities can change quickly
ESG offers employees competitive salaries and great benefits including 401k, health, and dental insurance.
Position Type: Full Time, Employee
Please send resumes in confidence to Jobs@EnergyServicesGroup.net or fax to 781-871-0792.